EverC is a pioneer in technologies that illuminate the darkest corners of the internet and enable data-driven decision-making within organizations. EverC uses artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to assess hundreds of millions of domains and effectively categorize the internet. These insights shine a light on hidden relationships and risks, identify an entity’s full digital fingerprint, and reveal new opportunities to scale businesses efficiently and confidently.
About the role
EverC is seeking a Chief Revenue Officer who can lead and nurture relationships with clients, expand EverC’s footprint on the market and enhance the continued value of our products and services. Our clients include some of the most prestigious financial institutions and prominent marketplaces in the world which include American Express, Mastercard and Amazon.
The role of the CRO is to identify and nurture leads, grow our global sales team, design sales methodology, and build a structure of sales goals from the ground up. This position reports to the CEO.
- Lead all aspects of the Sales division, responsible for the growth and development of the business.
- Own the development and execution of the Sales vision, strategy, process, and key metrics.
- Work cross-functionally with department leaders to build and execute a go-to-market strategy.
- Help to build and manage an effective pipeline of quality targets.
- Prepare forecasts, KPI reports, and Sales pipeline for organizational planning, financial forecasting, and budget planning.
- Establish clear targets for your team while providing support to achieve individual and team revenue attainment.
- Develop a high performing Sales Team.
- Build a value proposition through effective probing and understanding of the customers’ business model.
- Conduct weekly team meetings, reporting on pipeline and evaluating performance.
- Identify and implement sales tools to assist the sales process and boost productivity.
- Stay updated with the latest trends in software quality industry best practices & standards to effectively position our technology in front of clients.
- 7+ years of sales leadership experience developing teams in a start-up environment.
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Industry experience with payments or fraud a major plus.
- Proven track record of developing sales strategy and hitting revenue targets.
- Strong skills in prospecting, generation of leads, and qualification of opportunities in targeted accounts.
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility.
- This is a semi-virtual position that requires excellent time management, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
- When relevant, the ability to travel 75%.