Through ML/AI based synthetic data tools and technology innovation Gretel helps organizations easily increase privacy and safe data sharing practices for their most critical data assets. We are disrupting how organizations approach privacy – by integrating synthetic data into development practices and workflows we enable “privacy by design”.
We’re looking for a creative, experienced Digital Marketing Manager to manage marketing campaigns end-to-end. Someone who can continuously optimize our digital marketing operations, and collaborate with other teams at Gretel. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing data-driven marketing campaigns, and be directly involved in product adoption as well as community outreach initiatives.
As the ideal candidate you have a passion for data privacy, are a self-starter who works well with others to bring new project ideas to life. You care about quality and teamwork, and are excited to work at an early stage startup. You’re also intellectually curious, and like to try new things!
Drive marketing campaigns to increase engagement across our digital channels. Implement best practices and constantly improve our campaigns to drive results; including content distribution, acquisition and retargeting, user surveys, and testing.
Be the source of truth for all digital marketing data and analytics. Develop reporting dashboards from multiple data sources to track campaign performance trends and recommend actionable insights to product and marketing teams.
Craft marketing campaigns, and optimize marketing technology. Deploy, measure, and analyze strategies to effectively drive users through the marketing funnel, including website content and A/B testing, SEO, lead capturing, page conversions, and user retention.
- 5+ yrs of relevant digital marketing experience working with marketing technology stacks, operations, processes, and analytics for high growth, developer focused B2B products or services delivered in a public cloud
- Prior experience working with product-led growth / self-service business models
- Success in building creative campaigns that enhance user engagement and drive more conversions
- Solid hands-on experience using marketing automation tools for different usage scenarios
- Proficient in content management platforms like WebFlow, search and survey tools, Google Analytics, and A/B testing
- Experience monitoring, analyzing and reporting on campaign performance to maximize ROI
- Strong project management and collaboration skills to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Experience creating digital campaigns for ML/AI, developer tools, data privacy, or highly technical audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment with various stakeholders, and complex viewpoints or topics
- Ability to maintain focus and prioritize work in startup environment, on fast-moving projects and teams
We think the best ideas come from the blending of diverse perspectives. Our team is comprised of the best minds in their fields – and we believe that adding perspectives will make our solutions much stronger. We hire people who are superb at what they do, drawn to the cool edges where fields touch, and like to laugh. We are deeply collaborative, apolitical, and mission-oriented.