EverC is a pioneer in technologies that illuminate the darkest corners of the internet and enable data-driven decision-making within organizations. EverC uses artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to assess hundreds of millions of domains and effectively categorize the internet. These insights shine a light on hidden relationships and risks, identify an entity’s full digital fingerprint, and reveal new opportunities to scale businesses efficiently and confidently.
About the role
EverC’s Account Management Teams’ mission is to drive customer satisfaction and growth. The Director of Account Management will build the NYC team and lead retention and growth efforts across our global accounts. We are looking for a top Account manager with a proven record of growing customers ARR at ENT level customers who has recently also taken a leadership role and is ready to take the next steps and wear the global director hat.
- Lead a team of global Account Managers.
- Work directly with our VP customers and VP Sales to define and optimize account strategies.
- Own your team’s goals by helping your AMs deliver value to enterprise customers.
- Identify opportunities to expand our product suite within your client base.
- Build relationships with key decision-makers and join strategic meetings with our clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Merchant risk management/Underwriting and payments industry.
- 3+ years of experience building and managing successful Enterprise B2B client-facing teams.
- 3+ years of experience in a role requiring cross-selling/upselling/renewing opportunities.
- Experience working with, enterprise-level customers.
- Proven success navigating large organizations & building relationships with executive-level decision-makers.
- Online payments industry understanding preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and email tools (Outlook and/or Google calendar).