Given radical shifts in consumer behavior driven by emerging technologies, digital marketers are increasingly leaders of brand strategy and ideation. And 360i is perfectly positioned to help lead iconic brands into the next frontier – or as we like to say “Navigate Where There are No Roads”.
We are looking for a unique strategic leader who is expert in brand planning, digitally fluent, and a strong team manager able to mentor mid-level strategists and effectively partner with agency Creatives.
Working with top name clients in media and entertainment, consumer packaged goods, and retail (our roster includes Coca-Cola, Kraft Foods, Diageo, and jcpenney), the Strategy Director will be responsible for leading the overall digital strategic vision and deliverables. This person will also be charged with managing and mentoring a team of strategists as well as contributing to best-practice solutions for the overall strategic planning process at one of the fastest growing divisions at 360i.
The right person is an exceptional strategic leader with broad expertise in building brands in both traditional and digital media who is able to marry business strategy and consumer insights to the potential of technology.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years working as in Strategic Planning providing strategic brand and business counsel to senior Fortune 500 clients; 2+ years creating opportunities for brands in digital, mobile, search and other emerging technologies
- Trusted by clients as a source for ongoing digital counsel and social education
- Proven success developing relationships with executive-level marketers
- History of pitching and winning business from new and existing clients
- Demonstrated ability for delivering strategic solutions AND rolling up your sleeves to bring those solutions to life
- Proven experience managing cross-functional teams to come up with ideas far better than anyone could ever do alone and to foster a shared sense of ownership and success
- Ability to create a fun, inspirational environment and mentoring individuals to help them grow in client and engagement strategy
- Partner and counselor to creative teams to help them develop better work
- Constantly looking for ways to evolve the capabilities of the strategy group
- The ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism and results and work across a matrix environment
- You can navigate the political environments on the client side (and with partner agencies) to achieve results
About 360i – A Decade of Digital Marketing Innovation
We’re a next generation digital agency rooted in innovation and drive. We don’t walk; we run. We don’t follow; we lead. We dream, and then we do. Our ideas are big, but our results are bigger. Bigger still is our collective pursuit of positive change – the innovations that will move our industry forward in new and exciting directions.
We’re continuing to evolve our marketing capabilities, having gone from specialty agency to digital AOR in just 5 years. We have an incredible track record of selling in and executing the ideas we pitch. And we’ve more than doubled in size over the last 2 years while doing work for world-class brands like Coke, Oreo and other Kraft Foods brands, Smirnoff, Guinness, Fisher-Price, NBC Universal and jcpenney.
The digital world changes fast – and our employees are just as dynamic. Our backgrounds and strengths are diverse, yet we’re all fueled by an innate curiosity that inspires us to blaze new trails and a shared belief in the power of the web to forge deeper relationships between brands and consumers.
We have the intimacy, drive and opportunities of a boutique agency, but with big company benefits, support, resources and vision.
Ad Age named us an “A-List” agency AND a “Best Place to Work” and Fast Company’s dubbed us one of 2011’s World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
If you’re sharp, creative and forward-thinking – and if complacency isn’t in your vocabulary – this can be a perfect place for you.
The possibilities are endless.