Location: Position based in New York with global responsibilities
Our client is the world’s largest digital audience buying company. Through its proprietary technology platform and deep expertise in this space, our client offers advertisers a single, comprehensive resource from which to reach and engage with global audiences across the universe of digital media.
The company works in partnership with It’s media affiliates to provides industry leading marketing solutions to advertisers using data and technology platforms to more efficiently acquire and optimize digital media while delivering performance for clients. Today the company operates a successful business as audience consultants and experts in programmatic execution across a variety of digital channels. To maintain a competitive edge in the ever changing media landscape the company will build next generation products and platforms that will change the game for our clients.
This position reports directly to the COO and is responsible for unifying the company’s existing global suite of display, mobile and video products as well as managing continuing development efforts to further the success of products within their regions.
The company’s media products combine a variety of media and data assets with strategic partnerships and proprietary technology to provide differentiated, measurable solutions to advertisers’ marketing problems. He/She will facilitate the alignment and evolution of the company’s media products business globally though collaboration with regional product managers. He/she will provide support for global expansion of locally incepted innovative media products, harmonize established products across regions and lead the development of a global product framework across media products.
He/She should be prepared to develop and implement the necessary product roadmap based on current and evolving industry needs, engage with existing strategic partners and facilitate new relationships.
This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunities for professional and personal growth. He/She will be hungry and ambitious to make his/her mark. He/She will be a thought leader and strategic thinker, playing a central role in evangelizing the company’s media products business amongst his/her peers within the company and It’s media affiliates.
- Responsible for developing a global organization to support the growth of the business.
- Collaborate closely with regional product managers on local commercialization, marketing/sales, and implementation structure to ensure products are fully developed and operational within markets.
- Manage the product organization in the context of a decentralized global technical organization.
- Interface with engineering counterparts to support rapid agile development.
- Create detailed business cases, technical specifications and maintain an active product roadmap to achieve both short and long-term strategic objectives.
- Drive detailed product requirements for cutting edge technical implementations of a unified media solutions stack, both improving on existing offerings and designing new solutions.
- Design inventory evaluations, both in terms of media and data quality; define monetization strategies.
- Champion clients’ needs; ideate and push forward feature enhancements and software development that further support clients’ business while aligning with the company strategy.
- Own product commercialization plan, go-to-market strategies for all media products offerings along with associated packaging and pricing, service level agreements etc.
- Drive efforts to evaluate application solutions, conducts supporting research in build vs. buy evaluations, and assesses technical partnerships to achieve business goals.
- Identify inefficiencies in processes and propose plans to streamline operations and lower costs without compromising the health of the business.
- Establish success metrics and assess product performance to promote retention.
- Operate effectively in a complex global organization; collaborate with key players within the larger organization.
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, the ability to think and act strategically and the tools and tactics necessary to implement that strategy.
Delivery of Business Outcomes
- Accountable for the growth and profitability of a multi-million dollar book of business with a shadow P&L, managing budgets and resources accordingly, in an environment with high expectations for growth and delivery of billings and revenue goals at a global scale.
- Graduate degree in marketing, economics, statistics or related technical field is preferred; MBA is highly preferred
- 10+ years of product management experience with a focus on display, video, and/or mobile products and technology; at least 5 years within the digital marketing industry
- Strong technical competence and advanced knowledge of digital marketing technology and platforms, including analytics, supply side platforms, networks, ad serving technology, data management platforms, RTB, DSPs across several digital media channels.
- Demonstrated success taking products to market and achieving ambitious, quantifiable business objectives
- Substantial experience working with broad cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams with ability to influence the opinions of internal constituencies, executives, clients and partners to adopt new strategies and take action.
- Exceptional communication skills to convey technical and advanced concepts in precise and clearly understandable terms to a variety of audiences.
- Sound business judgment and commercial acumen
- Strategic vision to predict new trends in digital marketing and implement sound strategies to capitalize on new business opportunities ahead of our competitors.
Our client is a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers and publishers to audiences across all addressable channels. The company combines proprietary technology, unique data assets and exclusive media relationships with the brightest team of audience analysts, data scientists and software engineers. Advertisers working with the company achieve higher ROI from digital marketing campaigns. Publishers deliver relevant content and advertising to new and valuable audiences. Our client works with over 2,700 clients across 32 markets in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.