QuadPay is one of the fastest-growing payments startups in New York City and is changing the way consumers, and particularly millennials, pay for their purchases online and in store. QuadPay allows consumers to split their purchases into 4 installments over 6 weeks, receiving the product up front.
As Head of Growth you will be responsible for creating and executing a holistic growth strategy through ownership of customer acquisition, with a specific focus on growing the QuadPay app base and the activation of customers via CRM strategies.
This includes ownership of owned, paid media & affiliate channels, ASO, product plan marketing, offer strategy, and growth centric design.
Based in New York, the Head of Growth will report directly to the CEO.
- Customer Acquisition: Manage budget across online and offline channels to strict ROI targets, pulling levers on LTV and CPA; identify, test and scale new owned, earned and paid acquisition channels with a fast moving, data driven, segmented approach
- Email Marketing: Activation of customers using email as a tool to accelerate transaction volumes and monthly active user growth while keeping QuadPay top of mind across our customer base.
- Affiliate Marketing: Oversee the onboarding of global and regional affiliate partnerships; this includes publishers and influencers
- Product Marketing: Ownership of product marketing plan, devising and implementing strategies that will allow us to put the right product in front of the right customer at the right time for the right price
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Work cross-functionally to develop email marketing strategies, push notification strategies, marketing content, A/B tests and growth projects
- Growth Creative: Create and test creative concepts at a high frequency while remaining true to brand tone and taste
- SEO / ASO: Develop strategies to improve the company’s organic acquisition through SEO and ASO, continuously testing and making improvements in app store and search rankings; work with tech teams to help implement change
- Co-ownership of marketing calendar along with artist marketing, content, partner marketing and retention teams to coordinate efforts and plan in advance
- Work across global teams to ensure that content, PR and partnerships are building brand awareness that is in service to growing the subscriber base
- Use a data-driven approach to identify the highest possible areas of impact across customer’s journey
- Lead and mentor a skilled team of creatives, media buyers, and product marketers
- Create and execute strategies to increase acquisition marketing efficiencies and build best practices
- Develop and maintain reporting on the efficacy of marketing efforts and spend
- Test new channels and technology for brand strategies including OOH, Audio, Display, Social
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs
- Work closely with the other teams and stakeholders to ensure goals are met
- Experience marketing a direct to consumer app that operates at scale
- A Passion for Marketing. You stay up to date on the industry, platforms and changes as they roll out.
- Deep expertise in performance marketing, understanding how to convert audiences to paying customers
- A BA/BS degree and at least 6+ years of related performance marketing experience
- Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, and LTV
- Highly proficient in Excel / Google Sheets, as well as a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Proven ability to develop and execute clear annual marketing plans along with the confidence and experience to change direction based on results and update tactical plans on a dime
- Proven ability to identify, source, and activate strategic partnerships, specifically as those relate to acquisition and retention
- Deep Direct Response marketing experience across a range of channels including email, push notifications SEO, App Stores, SEM, display, paid social, direct mail, lead partnerships
- Experience building marketing teams and in particular growing and mentoring people to take on bigger challenges
- Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience in the ability to positively and creatively influence change and direction within professional environments
- Bachelor’s Degree; or any equivalent experiences that show deep curiosity and rapid learning capabilities
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Options Scheme, which means all employees have a meaningful stake in the business
- Generous leave entitlements
- Generous staff referral program