Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky – supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy
- Own the Product Vision: We are solving extremely complex problems at the intersection of the expanding crypto industry and the long-standing financial industry. You’ll need the aptitude to understand these problems deeply and add your own evidence-based point of view. You will unpack our opportunities, collaborate with our CEO to identify the roadmap for achieving our vision and earn the alignment of the executive team, your product team and the company.
- Invent in White Space: You can draw on a wide set of previous experiences and have the creative mindset to identify novel solutions to questions no one has ever solved before.
- Rapidly Scale: You will apply your track record of building and scaling product teams in a platform company so Paxos can reach its fullest potential across customer segments and global geographies. You are a talent magnet for recruiting, developing and retaining the best product talent, at all levels.
- Lead the Industry: While you may be new to financial services or crypto, you can earn the trust of and absorb information from customers, regulators, partners and vendors and synthesize those insights for our team. As you gain expertise, you will be sought out by external audiences for your counsel on helping the industry transition to this new financial system.
Your experience should include:
- At least 10 years of product management leadership experience with depth in building platforms.
- At least 5 years as an executive product leader.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was recently listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!