Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Manager of Digital Marketing and Strategy. As a member of the Roc Nation Digital team, the Manager, Digital Marketing & Strategy will manage digital initiatives for both Roc Nation Sports clients as well as owned & operated properties. Responsibilities include digital marketing, social media copywriting and publishing, content development, ideating personal brand building opportunities, and broad support for talent recruiting and endorsement efforts. This position is a unique opportunity to help lead Roc Nation Sports’ efforts in an ever-evolving, critical space and work with all divisions of the company. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, resourceful, creative, entrepreneurial, and collaborative. Experience working directly with talent is preferred.
- Digital Marketing: Grow athlete awareness, engagement, and social following through partner activations, strategic storytelling opportunities, collaboration with league/team stakeholders, amplifying PR, contests/sweepstakes, and more. Proactively offer value-add opportunities for Roc Nation Sports, clients, and sponsors
- Campaign & Event Support: Develop digital strategies and plans for key Roc Nation events, including client initiatives, community efforts, holidays, boxing fights, etc.
- Content Development: Produce digital content and manage publishing on a daily basis for all applicable social platforms; liaise with agent teams to develop athlete-generated content
- Partner Management: Support and manage relationships with key digital partner accounts to support campaigns & athlete initiatives – social platforms, sports outlets, tech partners, etc.
- Reporting & Analysis: Monitor assigned clients’ activities and performance on a routine basis to report to internal teams. Detail success metrics and insights to recognize successes and advance the digital agenda
- Digital Property Management: Build and manage client intellectual properties – SEO, websites, emojis/GIFs, email lists, bios, etc.
- Brand Partner Support: Collaborate with the endorsements team to evaluate and integrate digital opportunities for clients
- Recruiting: Serve as an internal point-of-contact of digital and creative expertise, serving as a key contributor to recruiting and signing efforts
- A minimum of 4-5 years of combined work experience in digital content, a creative agency, brand/athlete marketing, or a social media platform
- In-depth understanding of social media, content creation, industry trends and new technologies
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for sports
- Excellent copy-writing and creative skills; ability to execute under pressure for multiple use cases simultaneously
- Track record building and maintaining strong business relationships
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, leveraging photo and video editing software
- Strong analytical abilities and experience working with CrowdTangle, Google Analytics and/or similar platforms
- Experience working with content management systems, especially WordPress
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible