TIDAL is seeking an experienced, analytical, Organic Growth Manager to accelerate our growth via organic channels. You will be responsible for developing strategies on boosting organic user acquisition, optimizing conversion rates on our landing pages, developing SEO strategies, and optimizing and managing all our app stores.
You will lead the development, launch and optimization of organic initiatives across our global markets. The candidate will report to the VP of Growth Marketing and partner closely with the acquisition team as well as various marketing, product marketing, creative, and data teams.
The role oversees 3 main areas: ASO, SEO, and website/landing page optimization.
This role is a unique opportunity to play a meaningful role in shaping the future of TIDAL’s customer growth programs.
- Develop content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and app stores via testing and optimization.
- Manage ongoing offers and promotions, as well as develop new ones that help maximize conversion and drive sustainable revenue
- Perform SEO analysis and keyword research in coordination with growth and acquisition objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities to improve.
- Optimize the conversion of our app store pages on iOS, Android, Windows, Alexa, and more by providing keyword, description, and other ASO recommendations.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to provide recommendations for content development in coordination with our SEO and acquisition goals.
- Manage and help develop a strategy for all product offers and promotions across platforms to support acquisition goals.
- Analyze key metrics daily, identify trends and execute a test to improve the target KPI. Collaborate with internal and external teams such as marketing, creative, data science, agencies, consultants, and product teams required to execute against optimization plan.
- Manage the day to day operations for executing tests and enhancing campaigns.
- Audit our landing pages and webpages, develop theories to improve conversion, and implement tests to continually optimize conversion and growth.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in search engine and app store optimization, conversion optimization, and customer acquisition.
- Have experience driving growth by leveraging organic growth channels
- Proven ability to develop an in-house team and manage agency partners
- Past experience with product management, web analytics, app marketing, A/B/Multivariate testing, and inbound marketing tactics in both a web and app environment.
- Extremely analytical and data-driven
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, ASO, SEM, and landing page optimization and testing
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working directly in A/B testing platforms (Optimizely, Google Experiments, StoreMaven, etc)
- Strong comfort with Google Analytics, mobile attribution tools, and similar platforms.
- Understanding of the music streaming space and culture
- Understanding of virality loops and the theories on virality
- Familiarity with a subscription based business model
- Experience with international markets