Location: NYC (Hybrid)
Duetti, founded in 2022, is on a mission to revolutionize the financial landscape for independent music artists. Our innovative model provides immediate cash flow options, enabling artists to monetize their master catalogs, individual tracks, or parts thereof—a unique opportunity that was once exclusive to a select group of A-list artists.
We employ a highly scalable data-centered approach to catalog pricing and management, utilizing cutting-edge prediction and risk assessment methodologies alongside innovative optimization tactics.
Founded by Lior Tibon, former COO of TIDAL, and Christopher Nolte, former Business Development executive at Apple Music, Duetti publicly launched in May 2023 with $32 million in funding from Viola Ventures and Viola Credit, Roc Nation, and other top VCs. Duetti has already funded hundreds of independent artists, with deals reaching up to $500,000 for individual tracks.
With offices in New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami, Duetti offers a competitive benefits package, including healthcare coverage, flexible paid time off, and a hybrid work model.
Join us on this transformative journey as we reshape the financial landscape for artists. Duetti provides an inspiring and familial yet ambitious work environment, where your expertise and creativity will contribute to reshaping the future of artist monetization and make an immediate tangible impact on artists’ lives.
As a Project Manager on Duetti’s Sourcing team, you will be the key cross-functional liaison between our A&Rs and key internal stakeholders, managing the day-to-day intricacies of all our artist deals, while optimizing processes to help deal closings. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring smooth, efficient, and successful transactions for our artist partners. You will work hand-in-hand with Duetti’s senior leadership and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Duetti’s Sourcing operations.
- Lead project management for all of Duetti’s deals, with a focus on streamlining and improving
deal closure processes.
- Monitor and manage deal timelines, ensuring all key milestones are met and align with company
- Coordinate closely with internal stakeholders, including finance, legal, and operations, to ensure
seamless deal execution.
- Analyze and interpret data to inform decision-making and identify potential areas for
- Contribute to the development and refinement of tools and systems for project tracking and
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, music or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in project management, preferably within the music industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex projects and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in project management tools and software.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment.
- Prior experience with HubSpot a plus.