Duetti was founded in 2022 with the mission of providing independent music artists with new financial alternatives. Our unique model unlocks immediate cash flow for a wide range of artists, allowing them to sell master catalogs, individual tracks, or even parts thereof, an opportunity previously only accessible to a small group of A-list artists.
We deploy a highly scalable data-centered approach to our catalog pricing and management, using innovative prediction and risk assessment methodologies, alongside cutting-edge optimization tactics.
Duetti was founded by Lior Tibon, former COO of TIDAL, and Christopher Nolte, former Business Development executive at Apple Music. We publicly launched in May 2023 with $32m of funding from Viola Ventures and Viola Credit, Roc Nation, and other investors. Duetti provided funding for over 60 independent artists, with up to $400,000 per deal.
We have offices in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami. We offer a competitive benefit package including healthcare coverage and flexible paid time off and paid sick leave policy. We currently operate a hybrid work model with a minimum of three set days a week in office in one of our three locations.
Join us as we embark on this transformative journey reshaping the financial landscape for artists. We offer an inspiring and familial yet ambitious work environment, where your expertise and creativity will contribute to reshaping the future of artist monetization and have an immediate tangible impact on artists’ lives.
As a Sales Manager at Duetti, you will play a key role in executing Duetti’s goal to provide new and transparent financing options for artists. You will engage with artists and their teams, explain how Duetti can enable them to flexibly sell a piece of their catalog in exchange for a considerable cash buyout, and close deals. You will sit within Duetti’s Artist Relations team, working closely within the team and across the company to grow and scale our Sales operations. You’ll be working at the intersection of Music, Operations and Data Analytics, contributing directly to Duetti’s mission of democratizing music catalog monetization.
- Engage and identify new emerging artists suitable for Duetti’s unique financial solutions, developing a deep understanding of Duetti’s offering and how it compares to other financing solutions in the market.
- Oversee all points of the sales cycle, including prospecting, negotiating, onboarding, and close.
- Create and execute strategic plans on how to close more acquisitions and generate new revenue.
- Nurture relationships with artists, managers, and other industry stakeholders
- Attend industry events, showcases, and conferences, representing Duetti and expanding our artist network.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth execution and integration of deals.
- Leverage data analytics to identify opportunities and drive efficiency across the sales cycle.
- Stay updated with industry trends, competitor strategies, and emerging technologies in the music fintech space.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a B2B sales or business development role at a tech, fintech or similar organization.
- A passion and deep interest for the music industry, with an ability to quickly interpret deal structures and generate creative solutions to close deals.
- Proven attention to detail, strong work ethic and enthusiasm for working in an early stage start-up environment which requires “self starters” and problem solvers.
- A high degree of organization, and an ability to juggle a large number of deals at once.
- Ability to lead, collaborate and work autonomously in a dynamic start-up team environment with a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in HubSpot is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or related field.