Duetti was founded in 2022 with the mission of providing independent music artists with new financial alternatives. Our unique model unlocks immediate cash flow for a wide range of artists, allowing them to sell master catalogs, individual tracks, or even parts thereof, an opportunity previously only accessible to a small group of A-list artists.
We deploy a highly scalable data-centered approach to our catalog pricing and management, using innovative prediction and risk assessment methodologies, alongside cutting-edge optimization tactics.
Duetti was founded by Lior Tibon, former COO of TIDAL, and Christopher Nolte, former Business Development executive at Apple Music. We publicly launched in May 2023 with $32m of funding from Viola Ventures and Viola Credit, Roc Nation, and other investors. Duetti provided funding for over 60 independent artists, with up to $400,000 per deal.
We have offices in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami. We offer a competitive benefit package including healthcare coverage and flexible paid time off and paid sick leave policy. We currently operate a hybrid work model with a minimum of three set days a week in office in one of our three locations.
Join us as we embark on this transformative journey reshaping the financial landscape for artists. We offer an inspiring and familial yet ambitious work environment, where your expertise and creativity will contribute to reshaping the future of artist monetization and have an immediate tangible impact on artists’ lives.
As a Sales Operations Analyst at Duetti, you will play a pivotal role in driving our A&R strategy and optimizing end-to-end sales operations. Projects will include updates/creation of sales systems, lead generation and segmentation management, A&R support, ad-hoc analysis, and CRM management. You will partner closely with the Portfolio Operations Lead to enable Duetti’s international team of A&R’s to reach more artists at a global scale. You’ll be working at the intersection of Music, Operations and Data Analytics, contributing directly to Duetti’s mission of democratizing music catalog monetization.
- Partner with Duetti’s A&R, Data and all internal cross-functional teams to streamline sales processes, optimize our pipeline and enable the execution of our sourcing strategies.
- Analyze sales trends, forecasts, and performance metrics to provide actionable insights for revenue growth.
- Leverage data analytics to identify opportunities for catalog acquisitions and monetization.
- Provide regular reports to senior management, highlighting performance, sales trends, and areas of improvement.
- Stay updated with industry trends, competitor strategies, and emerging technologies in the music fintech space.
- 2+ years of proven experience in sales operations, revenue analysis, or a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and translate it into actionable strategies.
- Proven attention to detail, strong work ethic and enthusiasm for working in an early stage start-up environment which requires “self starters” and problem solvers.
- A love for music and culture, and a desire to be at the forefront of new business models for artists.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable working with CRM software and productivity tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues efficiently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency in HubSpot strongly preferred.
- Passion for music and an interest in the evolving fintech landscape.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, finance or related field.