TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 52 countries.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing and will be responsible for coordinating social media marketing and fan engagement for TIDAL. This candidate will engage TIDAL’s consumers on all major social platforms, with responsibility for assisting in daily messaging, overarching social campaigns and promotions, collaborations with partners and talent, and reporting and analytics.
- Social Media Marketing. Coordinate daily publishing for TIDAL’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube accounts (and others as applicable). Work with multiple constituencies to develop weekly, monthly and quarterly social strategies and calendars. Ensure that TIDAL’s social accounts both lead and respond to culture, and are always current and up-to-date on important events. Provide real time social media coverage for events (both inside and outside NYC).
- Social Engagement. Identify influencers, respond to notable posts and direct messages. Look for and take advantage of opportunities to engage consumers directly.
- Content Development. Produce digital content including text, images, videos, GIFs and other forms of micro-content to be used on social media.
- Customer Service. Identify and address customer questions and concerns across social.
- Reporting and Analytics. Produce ad hoc campaign reports for priority releases and promotions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- The ability to work nights and weekends
- A passion for music, across genres
- The highest attention to detail
- Experience with Spredfast or another similar social management platform like Hootsuite
- Experience running and interpreting reports from platforms including or similar to Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics
- Knowledge of basic digital production including audio, photo and video editing programs including Adobe Photoshop and/or Premiere
The TIDAL artist–owners are Alicia Keys, Arcade Fire’s Win Butler and Regine Chassagne, Beyoncé, Calvin Harris, Coldplay’s Chris Martin, Daft Punk, Damian Marley, deadmau5, Indochine, J. Cole, Jack White, Jason Aldean, Shawn “JAY Z” Carter, Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, T.I. and Usher.
TIDAL brings music fans closer to their favorite artists and gives on-demand access to discover new music from our massive music and video catalog. TIDAL’s extensive catalog is supplemented by exclusive content, including exclusive videos and songs featuring the world’s top musicians, athletes and entertainers and up-and-coming independent artists. We offer not only access to exclusive digital content, but also the ability to participate in unique real life experiences such as concerts with established or emerging artists and other direct interactions between fans and their favorite artists.
Human curation is an important part of what we do at TIDAL, and we have an expert group of tastemakers to help select and promote emerging artists to a broader audience via our TIDAL Rising program. We also provide a choice of both premium and HiFi music quality that enables fans to experience music as the artists intended it to be heard.
TIDAL now offers Master Quality Authenticated technology, which is a way of compressing digital music without limitations to deliver guaranteed master-quality sound. This allows subscribers to hear music just as it was recorded in the studio; an audio experience as the artist intended.