Futurestay is an award winning operating system for short-term rental owners and managers. Our product empowers our customers (“rentalpreneurs”) to start and grow thriving businesses in the rapidly scaling $120B short-term rental industry. You will join a fast growing and highly talented engineering team that’s creating the next generation of software to meet this massive market opportunity. As a Senior Front-end Engineer you will collaborate with Product, Design, and other engineers to create fast, beautiful, and intuitive experiences that will convert our product’s users to fans. The position offers opportunity for professional growth, freedom to execute in a fast moving, non bureaucratic environment and to be part of a highly talented, energized team.
*** This role is 100% remote ***
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3+ years of experience in a mid to senior level engineering role
- Experience or interest in the following areas would be especially helpful: React, Typescript, Redux, RTK(-Query), NextJS / SSR, React-Query
- Experience with large consumer-facing applications
- Experience building products in a “mobile-first” way
- Experience working as part of the team (not individually) and collaborating with others
- Strong technical opinions loosely held – you need to have convictions, but willing to change your mind.
- Fast-paced early stage startup experience
- BS in CS or equivalent work experience
- TypeScript experience
We value diversity of background and experience, and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application!