Established in 1990, Citadel is a leading global financial institution with a diverse business platform built on a foundation of excellent talent, technology and infrastructure. From proven asset management strategies to a strong capital markets platform, Citadel converts opportunity into results. Citadel operates in the world’s major financial centers including Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, San Francisco, Boston and Dallas. For more information, please visit https://www.citadel.com
Citadel is looking to add an experienced Senior Full-Stack Engineer to its Credit Technology team to work on complex and challenging projects that will drive transformative change for our Credit business. The Credit team seeks to generate alpha across the capital structure by focusing on relative value investments such as convertible bond arbitrage, fundamentally driven investments in corporate debt and equity securities, and investments in structured products. The individual will partner with our traders, quantitative researchers, and quantitative developers to build innovative, state-of-the-art platforms backed by rigorous software development practices
- Responsible for developing trading and risk systems, integrating of models/analytics, market data, scenarios, and trades / positions into the system.
- Provide functional / technical leadership and communication in a highly business environment leveraging MERN stack with strong focus on front-end development.
- Directly engage with business, product, and engineering leads to deliver modern, high-quality, extensible software platform.
- Contribute directly to various efforts for modernization of existing trading and analytics toolset and while helping adopting new technical capabilities.
- Experience in building, large scale full stack applications in any or all the following: Converts, CDS, Bonds, Equities, Interest Rate Swaps and Bond ETF;
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object orientated design patterns
- Experience in building complex client workflows and UIs within the finance industry
- Highly motivated to work in a hands-on collaborative environment
- Commitment to excellence and strong attention to detail