Our client builds high-performance reactive systems and deliver solutions quickly to keep pace with the changing digital assets space. As a Software Engineer, you’ll work with the team to develop the company’s backend trading and settlement platform. Our platform is built from scratch to handle the unique challenges of the digital assets market. Responsibilities include designing and building order routing algorithms, connecting to liquidity providers, building position management and risk systems and performance tuning.
We look for engineers that can take responsibility for ownership of the full development lifecycle, all the way from product, design, and implementation, to testing, deployment and monitoring. The core team is made up of engineers that know building great systems takes time, and we spend the time on non-functional requirements like safety, security and performance. We value strong communication skills and the ability to get things done in a collaborative environment. Experience building trading systems for traditional markets is preferred but not required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, implement, test and deploy high performance backend systems and services, including market data connectivity, algorithmic execution, trade analytics, and more
- Improve the scalability, reliability, security, and performance of our platform
- Work with the product team and our clients to deliver solutions that support the full trade lifecycle
- Be part of an open and transparent culture as we grow the team
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, ideally in Java, C++, C#, Python, or Go
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field or experience
- Track record of building and working with complex backend systems
- Experience in financial technology, with crypto and / or traditional financial know-how a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills