This position reports to the CEO and serves as a key member of the TIDAL digital team. The role will support continued development and growth of TIDAL’s digital presence. Responsibilities will include managing the digital/social team, executing promotional campaigns, designing and implementing creative marketing plans, facilitating requests between partners, managers and artists & maintaining web and social platforms. This Director will be responsible for shaping both digital strategy and the execution of plans, including social media publishing, on a daily basis.
- Content Marketing. Develop and execute organic & paid content strategies for TIDAL’s internal/external stakeholders, labels, managers and create digital marketing opportunities for releases/activations.
- Partner Management: Support and manage relationships with key partners; liaise with label distribution partners to execute digital sales plans and marketing initiatives.
- Content Development: Produce and post digital content, including text, images, videos; liaise with artists and managers to develop unique artist content.
- Site and Social Development / Management: Support custom builds and launches across O&O social/web properties.
- Creative Marketing and Revenue Development: Grow both TIDAL & release/activation awareness, installs, subscribers, site traffic and content syndication.
- Reporting and Analysis. Liaison with the Data team to compile and distribute regular reports to internal team; utilize data to evaluate campaign efficacy; evaluate internal and competitive digital campaign performances to determine each promotion’s success and areas of opportunity/growth; create reports for artists and external partners.
- Other TIDAL Marketing: Work with TIDAL marketing team to execute content release campaigns, tour promotions and support all other company initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Experience managing a team
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- An in-depth understanding of social media platforms, industry trends, new technologies and digital music services
- 6-8 years experience managing the use of and/or relationships with digital distribution and social platforms
- Extensive knowledge of and passion for the music market
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write under pressure for multiple campaigns & clients simultaneously
- The highest attention to detail
- Track record building and maintaining strong business relationships
- The drive to take initiative, work independently and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Experience running reports and exporting data from Google Analytics, email service providers, CRM and other audio/video/social platforms
- Experience working with social management and listening platforms
- Experience working with content management systems; especially WordPress
- Knowledge using basic audio, photo and video editing programs