We are looking for a dynamic product management leader with experience managing web-based products and services, in an online related field. The role serves as a product general manager and requires the ability to manage the entire product lifecycle. A key success factor is the ability to leverage knowledge of SEM and the online advertising landscape to refine our product vision.
The position is based in New York City and reports to the CEO.
- Be a visible leader within the Product Team
- Owns core product P&L; develops and gets executive support for strategic plan and product road map.
- Manages team’s execution of the strategic plan
- Develops, motivates and manages an innovative and dynamic team
- Works tightly with Engineering leaders to drive disruptive innovation and development prioritization
- Identifies necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects
- Manage the overall process to determine product strategy, roadmap planning and marketing initiatives
- Focus on the ROI of features to ensure revenue targets are surpassed.
- Define and prioritize innovative product features that deliver competitive advantage and an exceptional product user experience
- Determine and drive overall product requirements, user experience, information architecture, visual design and usability
- Work closely with marketing and development team to drive accomplishment of product goals.
- 8 to 10 years experience in managing consumer and/or business Internet products and services; experience building mobile apps and marketplaces is a definite plus. Experience both at early stage start-ups and fast growing, scaling tech companies
- Extensive professional experience with dynamic, high-scale Internet companies.
- Significant experience in web product management, UI development and management of complex, dynamic websites and online products / applications.
- Managing Product Management and UX resources, keeping the team focused on prioritizing the highest impact initiatives and continuing to move the product forward. Experience managing, guiding, and motivating Product Team.
- Excellent analytic, strategic, conceptual, communication (oral and written), persuasion and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and wear many hats in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, non-linear environment
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) experience or broad online advertising and marketing background preferred.