Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Director, Digital Marketing and Strategy. The Director, Digital Marketing and Strategy is responsible for managing the brands digital team, all brand digital channels and reports directly to the Chief Digital Officer. They should be a data driven team leader who is comfortable with owning all performance and branding oriented marketing efforts. Working cross-functionally with the Brand, Creative, Sports, Music, and Data teams, the Director of Digital Marketing and Strategy will develop a holistic omni-channel strategy that drives LTV for clients. Preference will be given to candidates who have direct experience running teams & working with lifestyle, nightlife, premium spirits brands, luxury goods and apparel in a digital capacity.
- Manage and oversee the digital brands team, marketing strategies and budgets to achieve desired KPIs across all channels (including Social, Search, Display and Influencer Strategy)
- Own and optimize digital marketing channels (paid and unpaid), including social, search, CRM, email and web
- Build and manage KPI dashboards; analyze results and provide learnings & recommendations on performance
- Serve as the subject matter expert on third-party digital platforms, tools and partnerships
- Identify and recommend tools to refine/ streamline workflows and extend capabilities – including social listening, audience data, web/ app analytics and more
- Oversee agency and vendor relationships
- Serve as a content producer (curator, writer, editor) to create editorial stories and opportunities to inform, engage and inspire audiences to act
- Create and edit advertising and social media copy, creative designs, email and web page layouts. Social media/advertising copywriting skills are a must.
- Proactively map social media calendars, initiatives and events, and develop supporting communication plans (i.e. audience, vehicle, cadence, and messaging).
- Drive end-to-end campaign development, partnering with Brand stakeholders, creative, data science, IT and 3rd parties to ensure that strategy delivers against KPIs and supports business growth
- Manage content/social media publishing schedules
- Establish and sustain day-to-day community management, maintenance and content management of all web & social properties
- Oversee coordination & creation of media assets and their transfer to appropriate team(s).
- Conduct quality assurance reviews and testing of all digital channels including social media, email, and web
- Build and deploy email & ad campaigns using standard campaign management tools and manage entire process including campaign set-up, audience selection, proofing, QA, and scheduling
- Experience managing a team
- BA/BS degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years related digital experience in a marketing, analyst or consulting capacity
- Experience developing, planning, launching and analyzing digital campaigns
- Ability to develop performance-based marketing dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Google Analytics, CRM Software, Google Apps and Excel
- Deep understanding of digital UX and e-commerce conversion funnels; experience setting up and analyzing A/B tests and landing pages
- Experience creating and managing paid media campaigns on Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience building and deploying eMail campaigns using marketing automation tools (e.g.Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Exact Target, SplashThat, etc.)
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Hands on experience working with social media management tools including Simply Measured, CrowdTangle, Sprinklr, Spredfast, Hootsuite
- Have a strong interest in growth marketing and customer acquisition concepts
- Passion for luxury goods, premium spirits and champagne, lifestyle and nightlife
- Experience with creative tools Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Apple Final Cut Pro
- Comfortable working with MAC OSX
- Some travel required (<10%)
- Availability to work remotely on weekends and holidays as required
BONUS (TECH) SKILLS ++
- Create basic web content using front-end code in HTML, CSS, occasional JS.
- Retouch media assets for use on social media & web (resizing, applying filters, et al.)
- Perform regular usability tests on client digital properties to insure cross-browser/ platform compatibility
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices, keyword research and Google Analytics