TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 52 countries.
As the Director of Digital Marketing, you will manage the day to day operations for a team charged with maximizing impact through social media and other digital channels, ultimately driving top of funnel awareness and engagement to TIDAL content. This role reports directly to the VP of Digital Marketing and collaborates with key internal partners and external vendors to effectively plan, execute, and report on campaigns.
What this role entails/Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other departments on marketing initiatives and effectively develop digital marketing plans for the promotion of events, original content, live streams, and new music releases.
- Effectively support two coordinators.
- Recap campaigns using social media reporting tools and develop interdepartmental reports for key stakeholders.
- Manage content calendars and develop a daily task management workflow with team members.
- Work with a team on writing and approving posts for social media.
- Manage social media content capture during experiential activations.
- Work with onboarding freelance photographers.
- Capture social media content with artists during in-office visits.
- Review and approve content before sending live on social.
- Attend interdepartmental meetings and provide other teams with updates on digital marketing activations.
- Create working relationships with our international teams and coordinate the sharing of information and assets.
Experience & skills that you need
- Love of music
- Knowledge of internet culture
- Solution-based thinker
- Attention to detail
- Organized system builder
- Strong communication skills
- Project management ability
- Multichannel knowledge of social media
- Comfortable in social media scheduling tools and dashboards
- Ability to analyze social data
- Editing/Copywriting for social