We are currently seeking a dynamic and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support the Chief Product Officer of WeWork, a rapidly expanding and innovative NY-based company changing the way the world works.
WeWork is the leading provider of flexible, collaborative workspace, revolutionizing the traditional workplace by creating charged environments where creative businesses and individuals can flourish. With over 16,000 members and counting, WeWork is creating a new entrepreneurial ecosystem that is both a catalyst for innovation and a thriving business model.
Recently valued at approximately $5 billion after their last round of funding, WeWork has substantial financial backing and is entering an incredible expansion phase. The dual objectives of expanding its physical platform (to include locations in Brooklyn, Austin, Seattle, London, Toronto and Tel Aviv among others), and developing a proprietary virtual platform — including social network, mobile application, and integrated software — to connect members everywhere.
The following highlights the core responsibilities and experience required for success in this position:
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in an operations role or supporting an executive
- Excellent, clear and polite communicator – in writing and in person
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Poise under fire and ability to multi-task effectively
- Killer organizational skills
- Must be reliable, flexible and curious
- Manage scheduling, travel, and day-to-day support for the Chief Product Officer
- Screen and prioritize inbound emails and phone calls; draft responses as necessary
- Assist in the day-to-day operations and creative projects
The position will be based out of the New York City HQ. Compensation will be competitive.