About the role
Are you a talented software engineer that is excited to learn about business and contribute to the growth of an innovative EdTech startup? We’re looking for a Growth Engineer who can help us build business-critical software that accelerates top-of-funnel conversion, drives acquisition, and deliver accurate metrics.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of data analytics, website optimization, student acquisition, and engagement strategies. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to grow web traffic and engagement with our target students… and making recommendations for changes to the product that will help us reach our goals.
What You’ll Work On
- Growth experiments
- Student Application Flow
- Drip email and SMS campaign
- Affiliate Marketing integrations
- Referral programs
- Integration with Ads providers for data synchronization
Who You’ll Work with
- We generally get 80% of the impact with 20% of the effort; sometimes, we need that to iterate faster. You will work with our growth function and take ownership of the development cycle end to end, starting with drafting specs, getting input from the team and shipping features.
What You’ll Need
- Previous experience as Growth Engineer
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack engineering roles (startups preferred)
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Our stack is primarily Ruby on Rails, React and PostgreSQL. Professional experience in these or similar technologies is required.
- Experience in integrating with external API is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that enhance collaboration in a hybrid work setting
What You’ll Learn
- Learn about and disrupt the status quo of vocational education with your own contribution
- The leaders and teammates you will work with come from the most successful startups and big corporates in tech, their diversity offers an unique perspective on solving the main challenges of EdTech