EverC is a pioneer in technologies that illuminate the darkest corners of the internet and enable data-driven decision-making within organizations. EverC uses artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to assess hundreds of millions of domains and effectively categorize the internet. These insights shine a light on hidden relationships and risks, identify an entity’s full digital fingerprint, and reveal new opportunities to scale businesses efficiently and confidently.
About the role
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our lean marketing team who can clearly articulate our product vision to the world. This person will develop and deploy product-focused content and launches, GTM campaigns, and have a deep understanding of the market.
If you are a self-starter, collaborative, driven marketer with a startup mentality and a passion for the cyber intelligence industry – you belong at EverC.
- Create and articulate a strong value-driven product message to the market.
- Drive product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Develop assets that support our customer value proposition: sales presentations, one-pagers, website content, case studies, and more.
- Conduct regular and comprehensive competitive landscape analysis and keep a pulse on the industry at large.
- Research the market continuously for existing and new future growth opportunities.
- Manage and coordinate product GTM launches with marketing and product leadership and monitor market response.
- Support marketing and product teams through monitoring the landscape, product feedback and adoption, updating buyer personas, market analysis, etc.
- Partner closely with global teams across multiple time zones from the product, engineering, sales, and customer departments.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in the payments or related financial industry area with a proven track record of leading Product Marketing activities.
- 2+ years of startup experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Have a strong ability to understand technical material with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deadline-oriented and organized project manager.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to conduct and present market and competitive landscape research.
- This is a semi-virtual position that requires excellent time management, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Marketing Automation and Salesforce experience preferred but not required.