TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that brings artists and fans together through unique music and content experiences and is currently available in 52 countries.
As a Product Marketing Manager for TIDAL, you will contribute to product messaging, product positioning, competitive intelligence, and product feature launch marketing plans. You will collaborate closely with partnership, retention, product, and the growth marketing team and contribute to marketing communications and demand generation efforts. If you are an experienced, passionate marketer who is comfortable communicating cross-functionally you might be a great fit!
You also should be skilled at synthesizing many information streams into clear, effective, communications. We’d also love for you to be innovative, self-motivated and able to think independently to contribute to our success. You’ve launched products before, are comfortable with solution messaging and know field enablement inside and out. You’ve lead sales enablement activities, competitive intelligence and pricing projects.
- Develop a continuous stream of content and compelling collateral that generates buzz and accelerates the buying process with differentiated messaging
- Assist in the development of go-to-market plans and campaigns in conjunction with the growth team regarding new product features and positioning of products for different segments
- Collaborate with the product team to implement the successful launch of new features, through managing the Marketing Activity Planning process
- Become passionate about our competition and help create compelling competitive playbooks for growth that aligns with our sales methodology
- Know our target customers and partners; their challenges, and the benefits of our solutions, and apply this knowledge to influence strategy creation
- Project manage the delivery of most up-to-date product marketing outputs
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- 1-3 years in a product marketing position, preferably for a digital subscription product
- Must have experience crafting and evangelizing messages, writing creative product marketing content and comfortable presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of and strong interest in music streaming and the music industry
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Self-motivated and true passion for product marketing and cybersecurity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills