The Echo System is looking to recruit a Senior Engineer to join it’s team in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity to join a funded early stage start-up and play a crucial role in engineering The Echo System platform. This position will report into the VP of Engineering.
Daily activities will include coding and participating in the company wide ping-pong ‘bloodsport’. If you’re the type to thrive in a start-up culture and are ready to play a major role in pioneering the next gen social media outreach/commerce engagement platform than this is an ideal opportunity for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 5-7+ years C#, ASP.Net, MS SQL Server, T-SQL
• OO programming, SDLC, Agile Methodologies, MVC3
• Entrepreneurial Spirit, ability to self-manage, responsible, dedicated.
• Highly motivated, organized, resourceful, and tech-savvy
• Problem Solver, able to think outside the box, know where to go to get the answer
• Strong DB skills, experience with cloud computing and system integration
• In-depth experience/understanding of social media
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience/interest working with huge amounts of data and with new technologies a plus
• Experience with SSIS, SSAS, Data Warehousing, Cube Technology a major plus
The Echo System measures and drives brands’ Return On Social. Using Saas-based integration, our core social measurement product helps e-commerce track shopping, sharing, interests and influence in order to measure the revenue impact of a socially engaged consumer. Our comprehensive analytics dashboard can also help uncover the most valuable social demographics, expressed interests and consumer influence. We offer site-side tools engineered to drive revenue and social engagement and through our partnership with the leading social data provider, we provide access to the most intelligent social media monitoring and Facebook ad buying platform on the market. Our team faces technical challenges that range from being able to scale to tens of millions of unique site visitors per month to data warehousing billions of analytic data points for hundreds of millions of tracked consumers activity, as well as designing stunning data visualization tools for our client dashboard.