The FTSE Russell Product Management team is responsible for delivering indexes, data products and services that meet targeted client segment needs globally, both launching new FTSE Russell index and financial data products and managing the existing offerings.
The Senior Manager, Digital Asset Indices, reports to the Head of Equity Index Product, Americas, and is responsible for leading the development and growth of the FTSE Digital Assets Index Series created in association with Digital Asset Research. This includes working with the Investment Solution Group’s (IIG) Head of Digital Assets and Digital Asset Index Research to develop and deliver a product roadmap that meets both LSEG Revenue Synergy milestones and the dynamic client-driven pipeline. The Senior Manager will support the IIG and Index Sales Team’s engagement with clients as a subject matter expert on the FTSE Digital Asset Index Series with sales training, client meetings, and content.
- Develop and execute a product strategy and roadmap for the FTSE Digital Asset Index Series
- Manage the product lifecycle, including the execution of go-to-market plans (revenue goals, product positioning, competitive analysis, target segments, use cases, marketing materials, sales training)
- Partner with the IIG’s Head of Digital Assets to prioritize the product development pipeline and drive index linked assets under management
- Work with IIG’s Head of Digital Assets, Research and Marketing to understand market needs and continue to drive innovation
- Collaborate with Research, Data Management, Development, Delivery and Governance to define product requirements, resolve product issues, and deliver new products and/or enhancements
- Support key client engagement
- Participate in client consultations to understand client needs and/or product opportunities
- Serve as a key stakeholder on the Digital Asset Operational Forum, Digital Asset Working Group and Digital Asset Leadership Team
- Leverage our partner Digital Asset Research (DAR) to ensure FTSE Russell is maximizing the commercial opportunity in this fast growing new market segment
- Written and verbal communications: Communicate effectively to audiences with differing levels of domain expertise (presentations, reports, external communications)
- Execution: Strong organizational/coordination skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple projects under tight deadlines, identify/ flag/resolve potential issues early on
- Client focus and service mind-set: Understanding of client segments and ability to align with Sales and Client Service teams (expectation management, commercial awareness)
- Quantitative fluency: High level of numeric and analytical skills.
- Commercial fluency: Ability to take a strategic view on commercial opportunities
- Collaboration: Ability to influence and work through others to get things done in a matrixed, multi-site organization; willingness to help colleagues; openness to take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated: Takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm
Desired experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years working in the Digital Asset space
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in financial services
- Understanding of the investment management and portfolio construction across asset classes
- Knowledge of product management processes and demonstrated ownership of a product through the development lifecycle
- Demonstrated achievement driving product revenue success
- Experience in a client facing environment providing customer support, integration, and implementation services
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economics, or equivalent experience required
- MS or MBA in finance, financial engineering, economics, statistics, or other quantitative fields a plus
- CFA, CAIA designations (or participation in the programs) viewed very favorably
Possible background includes product management, research analyst, and business development roles at financial services firms
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.