RxSense is a forward thinking, growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides state of the art pharmacy solutions. Since 2015, we have helped millions of consumers save on their prescription drug costs, and we believe we have only scratched the surface.
We occupy a unique position in the market because we are vertically integrated. We have both a PBM platform (RxAgile) that provides enterprise solutions to B2B players in the healthcare space and a direct to consumer product (SingleCare) with a mission to make prescription medication more affordable.
About the Role
We’re a small, dynamic team that’s growing quickly, and this exciting new opportunity comes at a pivotal moment of growth for RxAgile. We are seeking a savvy, experienced leader who has delivered stellar results at a successful tech company or start-up. As part of the engineering organization, the VP of Technical Product Management will bring the voice of the enterprise customer, and a technical product mindset, to the RxAgile platform. The role will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer of Enterprise.
- Tap into the voice of the customer: Provide user insight that accelerates development of the RxAgile platform; ensure our product meets the evolving needs of our clients in the pharmacy, clinical and prescriber space, while balancing the complexities of a highly regulated space
- Be an Agile coach: Promote the core values and principles of Agile development across the organization
- Promote research and data-driven decisions: Drive short research and design projects that inform important technical decisions
- Coordinate closely with company leadership: Ensure our projects have the resources they need to achieve broader company goals and can be delivered in a timely manner
- Embrace and emphasize transparency and collaboration
Experiences, Skills, and Abilities
- 10 years experience building and managing SaaS products
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies, preferably both Scrum and Kanban
- Ample management and leadership experience. Whether managing up or managing down, you understand the human element of being a leader in a technical organization and helping it succeed alongside its peer teams, preferably at a growth stage company
- A technical background and high comfort level with software engineering
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a complex space
Other useful skills include:
- Experience in the clinical, pharmacy and/or healthcare space
- Excellent communication skills and empathy for different internal and external stakeholders, with the ability to balance conflicting needs from different teams and work well with leaders and contributors from other disciplines
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced atmosphere
RxSense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and if there is anything we can do to create a more comfortable interview experience for you, please let us know.