Skip to content
Marketing Manager (Targeted) | Rockstar Games
Marketing Manager (Targeted)
Rockstar Games are seeking an analytically-minded Marketing Manager with hands-on operational experience running targeted marketing programs online (web, mobile, e-mail, social), with a proven track record of implementing innovative and revenue driving solutions for a digital business.
The individual we seek will play a key role in defining the roadmap, building the day to day strategies, and utilizing quantitative & qualitative analytics to make decisions and drive innovation. The candidate must have excellent organizational skills, self-motivation, be resourceful, and be able to manage multiple priorities, take initiative and develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work with marketing and internal analytics teams to drive targeted marketing strategies and execution through owned and paid channels.
- Project manage the implementation and optimization of targeted marketing tools.
- Drive monetization, engagement and retention through marketing while working towards revenue and other KPI focused goals.
- Present plans and post analysis to stakeholders in a concise and easy to understand format.
- Derive insights from multiple data sources to inform future strategies and areas of opportunity.
- Prioritize projects through broad cost/benefit analysis.
- Act as the targeted marketing subject matter expert; researching, learning, and applying the latest techniques and technologies to Rockstar Games.
- Coordinate with global marketing teams and external agencies to deliver culture-specific insights that can drive creative development for global brand campaigns.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- Drive growth in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth organization.
- 6+ years of direct marketing and/or online marketing experience designing, executing and evaluating targeted marketing programs for a data-focused business.
- Hands-on experience in project management and/or consulting, preferably in the following sectors: e-commerce, digital products, digital video, sports, media and entertainment.
- Experience in consumer segmentation analysis, P&L management and execution of metric-based marketing programs through channels including email, online media and direct mail.
- Experience with managing third party vendors in the areas of CRM, DMP and analytics.
- Understanding of integrated marketing programs, including knowledge of Consumer Promotions, Shopper Marketing and traditional channels.
- Expert in Excel – analytical and comfortable creating spreadsheet models and working with large amounts of data.
- Excellent prioritization skills – ability to evaluate and prioritize a wide array of opportunities within a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills – comfortable communicating to internal executive and product teams, as well as written communications for consumer-facing audiences.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business requirements, and ability to power through ambiguity.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a track record of success in leading cross-functional initiatives.